Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Liebster Award—Segment III, Rule IV


Ok. As you all know by now, I was nominated for (and accepted) my very own Liebster Award. There are a whole bunch of steps to be able to accept it, and this is where I'm at now:

Rule #4: Provide Eleven Random Facts About Yourself.


So here they are, in no particular order, though that first one is definitely the topmost in importance. :)

  • I think pajamas are God's gift.
  • When my socks are out of place while on my feet, it makes me crazy.
  • I have a 6lb yorkie-lhasa mix whom I named Oliver of the Shattered Sun.
  • I absolutely refuse to buy a cell phone.
  • My favorite snack food is Goldfish, Cheese Trio.
  • Alas, making healthier choices means I haven't had any since February.
  • I have succeeded in getting my carnivorous family to accept eating one fish meal and one vegetarian meal per week.
  • I'm really a girl, but I absolutely HATE to shop.
  • I would miss the seasons changing if I lived where it's always hot.
  • My favorite movie of all time is Lord of the Rings (the trilogy--does that count as one or three?).
  • My desk is always messy--ALWAYS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for messy desks! I have this giant pink calculator on mine at work which you would think is hard to lose... I swear my paperwork breeds when I'm not looking.

Elisa said...

LOL. You mean you actually loose it?

Post a Comment

 
;