Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Guild Bank Turned Closet

Continuing with my storage (or lack thereof) post, here is a vague idea of what my Guild Bank is storing for me at any given time. There is a lot of fluctuation, so this is never current, but you get the idea.

In all honesty, it's mostly for Anou. She's such a hoarder! Not to mention quite the fashionista! She is certain to remain single forever, as she is unwilling to share closet space, and all the closets are belong to her¹!

The Lady's Maid Waves Hello

¹ Reference. ;)

7 comments:

Kaitz said...

Wow I thought I kept alot of items lol Nice hoard there! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh you do have a lot (I can't point fingers though I have 2 x 3 tab guild alts) :) But I love how you've organised so well, I'm actually feeling guilty when I think about how my storage alts have random things chucked in random tabs..hmm I feel a spot of guild cleaning comeing on

Elisa said...

I'm sure a lot of us hoard tons of stuff! My guildmates, not so much, lol, so every time they see me plunk down gold for something ridiculous on the AH, or watch me swap into 'yet another outfit?!', they can't help but ask where on Azeroth I keep all this stuff. Which is what prompted these pics. Tee hee! ;)

Elisa said...

Two times three tab guild alts? GASP! /bows. I am not worthy. Wish I could take a peek into those stashes and see what goodies you have in there. ;) I enjoy saving for items or collections, but it makes me nuts to just 'chuck stuff in randomly'. I spend a lot of time just cleaning and sorting my various banks, especially when I've had a spree of luck at the AH and have new stuff to save!

Navimie said...

Oh my lord Anou....

Elisa said...

Hahahahahahaha! Omg. I think that is the funniest comment ever, Navi! I couldn't stop laughing! I know, right? There's a lot of stuff in there! LoL

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Wow Hoarders Club :)
The hubby and I have like 3 guild banks that look like this!

Post a Comment

 
;