Saturday, April 27, 2013

Isle of Dailies

Scintillating Pergola

You look this way, I'll look that way. Hiss if you see something.

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Here are some random screenshots Anoukisse took while journeying far and wide, across the newly opened daily quest hub on the Isle of Thunder. Yes, you read that correctly. More dailies. /wrists

Though she can't remember how she got there exactly, in that last screenshot, Anou had gone through a portal of some kind and found the Shado-Pan holding the door and preparing for whatever may come through. Needless to say, she wasn't curious enough to stick around long enough to find out.


Oh! And I like how Blizzard (finally) thought of offering a disguise to my pets and minions to keep us all safe! The purple blob is my Voidlord (what a coincidence), and the Saurok standing on two legs is my non-combat White Kitten, Delilah. Ironically, Delilah liked being the one standing for once—she felt more powerful. While in Saurok form, we were able to communicate beyond hiss and purr. Kiltrax sounded more like sludge though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, I only just took my hunter down to the isle last night for her first time and loved seeing her bear turn into either the worm like your voidwalker or a blob of goo. I don't usually have a companion pet out, but I'm going to try it now to see what they turn into :)

Elisa said...

I think this particular area is the only series of dailies on the isle that I actually enjoy... The leaping around, the pet transforms, etc.

Navimie said...

Lovely pics there! :)

Elisa said...

Thanks Navi! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't know my pets would change like my minion. I've got a reason to return to the Isle now!

Elisa said...

Hehe, Tome, I am so tired of doing dailies that I'm actually feeling guilty thinking that I'm sending you there. LOL. ;)

Post a Comment

 
;