Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Captain's Booty

As everyone knows, today was Pirate's Day. I have never done the whatever-special-things-in-Azeroth on this particular day, namely because I never realized it only lasted one day. I know, there's not much to do really, but I felt special none the less getting Anou in on the fun.

Obviously, today called for one of Anou's many pirate costumes. I squealed my excitement in vent (rather loudly might I add) prompting Teniah to invite me to group with him so we could get it done together! Anyway, he's all in the know about this stuff, so I was lucky to have him to rely on...

Teniah: "That be a mighty sharp blade, lass!"

Achievement!

Teniah: "Aye, Cap'n, that grog certainly does the trick!"

(Teniah didn't really say all those things, I just like knitting stories together.. /wink )

He was such a sweetheart, waiting patiently at least twenty minutes for me to get the snapshot *just so*. Thank you, Ten. ;)

With my new outfit-buff on I decided to fly around Stranglethorn on the Headless Horseman's Mount, which seemed to fit the get-up, and I ended up in the staging area for Zul'Gurub. This spot reminds me of Teniah every time because we used to farm the dungeon up until its revamp for Cataclysm. We spent many a happy moment in there, giggling and killing, crossing our fingers for the Tiger Mount to drop.

Anyway, it's really nice in there when there are no mobs to harass you...

Tropical Jungle

Beautiful Waterfall

Ultimately, I found another great spot, and Anou decided she was Captain Jack Sparrow in his misadventures on the Isla de Muerta, where he watched from the shadows as Barbossa preached to his men:
"Gentlemen, the time has come! Our salvation is nigh! Our torment is near an end. For years we've been tested and tried, and each man jack of you here has proved his mettle a hundred times over and a hundred times again! Suffered, l have! Punished, we were, the lot of us. Disproportionate to our crime! Here it is! The cursed treasure of Cortés himself."


The parrot made a lot of noise in the cave, which was ultimately Anou's downfall. She would have summoned her Darkmoon Monkey, but really, Barbossa was the one with the mutinous monkey, wasn't he?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;