Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fiction and Chetuhan, Arathor US

As always, I don't have the names of these items. I don't usually have the time to sit there, inspect, and write everything down because I'm either running to a raid, my queue pops up, the person runs away or disappears, etc. Again, please feel free to comment with the item names if you happen to know them. Thanks!


Above, the only thing I know for a fact is that Fiction is wearing the tailor-made Priest PvP helm (Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Sating Hood/Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Mooncloth Helm) or a reasonable facsimile. I was so disappointed when I realized I couldn't even transmog this item! :/


Hate the name, love the look. It doesn't quite exactly match, but the variations go together in a pleasing way that caught my eye immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;