Monday, May 19, 2014

Updating the Look of The Gnome Spy

Hello viewers and visitors! :D

Just a head's up that I've totally messed up my blog roll and healer resources due to playing around too much in the advanced and HTML aspects of my blog! /sadface :(

I would VERY MUCH APPRECIATE you leaving a comment so I can find all my favorite blogs again!

Some I remember the exact titles of, but others I don't!

Anyway, so you've been warned. My site will be changing its look a bit, but will generally stay the same. Except (/sadface again :( ) all my lost links.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look! :)

PlaidElf said...

Wow, I really like this look for it! Well done :)

Elisa said...

Thank you, ladies! I appreciate the comments! Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to re-instate some features that I liked in the old, more generic layout, such as the "reply" to comment option.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others. The new theme is great! Sucks about your links though, what a pain.

Elisa said...

Thanks Repgrind! Ya, the links thing *is* a pain. I'm convinced I'm still missing some! :/

Post a Comment

 
;